Skip to main content

Graph drawing:


In this assignment I was tasked to make a drawing on a larger scale in comparison to the actual picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sign Language project

The word I chose is "OwO" it's a centennial (generation z) saying that's used by teens often. I often to relay an expression as well as the sound of amazement. The expression is meant to be cute and I made that the theme of this piece. I took the initiative to make the cute expression to portray and my once often way of thinking. I would call this piece, "If I'm cute enough I am enough?".  At the time I was really struggling with my self worth and I felt in shambles internally but I wanted to make sure my exterior was nice to look at. One of the things I struggled with was my ability to make people laugh personally, I'm the type of person who feels charged by the way I can make people feel. With that the relationship with myself and the people around me back codependent for a period of time because I based if I was good enough by if I made people laugh enough. So to capture that idea I used different languages to show my once often thoughts of myself...

Skeleton

For my skeleton project we focused on the anatomy of bones and I chose the pelvis area since i had back pain near my tailbone.In addition to that drawing I did one of the back of a head.

Text in image

This piece was intended to be a picture of a person kissing another with words that follow attributes that makes the other so ideal. The background is filled with words said by that person and fun experiences with friends.